Home » International cooperation
The international cooperation is one of NSMU's most priorities and is the key to its leading position in the world of medical sciences and education.
NSMU Center of International Education and Communications was founded in 2008 to promote and facilitate university's international cooperation.
Center of International Education and Communications
History: The Center of International Education and Communications developed from a smaller international department which was founded in 1998. The goals and the mission of the department grew and expanded over the years and, in 2008, the department was reorganized into the Center of International Education and Communications.
Activities: Most efforts of the Center of International Education and Communications are directed towards:
- recruitment of international students to study at the Novosibirsk State Medical University; a preparatory course of Russian is available;
- legal support of international students;
- search for international partners for cooperation in medical practice, research and education;
- developing academic exchange programs;
- developing international programs for studying languages.
The International Cooperation of the Novosibirsk State Medical University now:
- There are over 300 full-time and part-time international students from all over the world.
- There are some cooperation agreements for international academic exchange programs, conferences and seminars and research projects. The NSMU partners are the universities of the People's Republic of China, the Social Republic of Vietnam, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic. The University is actively searching for the international partners. Negotiations are currently in progress with universities of the Republic of Turkey, Germany and other countries.
1. Hanoi Medical University, Socialist Rebublic of Vietnam, Hanoi
2. Guangxi State Medical University, China, Nanning
3. University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh
4. Joint Stock Corporation "Astana Medical University", Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana
5. Joint Stock Corporation "International scientific and productive holding "Phytichemistry", Republic of Kazakhstan, Karaganda
6. I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek
7. International Institute of Hanoi State University, Socialist Rebublic of Vietnam, Hanoi
8. Russian Center of Science and Culture, Mongolia, Ulan Bator
9. LLP "Educational and Clinical Center" of State Institution "Public Health Department of Astana", Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana
10. Public Health Department of South-Kazakh Region, Republic of Kazakhstan, Shymkent
11. Kazakh and Russian Medical University, Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty
12. Scientific Dermatovenerologic Institute, Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty
13. Scientific Center of Pediatrics and Children Surgery, Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty
14. Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine, China, Nanning
15. Almaty State Institute of Doctors' Advaced Training, Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty
16. Dresden Technical University, Gemany, Dresden
17. I.Ya. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, Ternopil
18. Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine, Chernovtsy
19. University of Ferrara, Italy, Ferrara
20. Karaganda State Medical University, Republic of Kazakhstan, Karaganda
21. University of Tsukuba, Japan
22. University of Applied Sciences Jena, Germany
- The Novosibirsk State Medical University offers international exchange programs for students and academic staff (Erasmus Mundus, DAAD). NSMU students study at the universities overseas and exchange international students study at NSMU. The university also offers opportunities for international academic staff to teach at NSMU, attend academic seminars, conferences and master classes. In exchange, NSMU teaching staff can also attend international meetings, consult and teach classes at medical centers and universities of USA, Asia and Europe.
- Currently, NSMU has active cooperation with various universities of Asia, Europe, USA, Australia and Croatia.